Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Back to School Back to You!

 
 
It's been a long and fun summer.  We've had picnics in the park, BBQs with friends, beer and cocktails. I even ended August with an alcoholic popsicle!    I bet you want that recipe, huh?
 
As fun as it was to have a summer without a rigid schedule, my diet suffered.  I kept consistent with my workouts but my eating was not on point.  The kids are back in school and it's time to get back on track.
 
Join me next week for a  FREE 5 day clean eating challenge.  I've put together a menu that is easy and affordable.  I will give you a full 5 day menu, grocery list, recipes and prep guide.  We're going to take it a step further and give you 5 days of free workouts, too! 
 
Fill out the form below and let's get started!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment