Monday, February 27, 2017

Short on time? Check out these workouts that clock in under 35 minutes!

"I wish I had your motivation." 

I can't tell you how many times I have heard someone say that to me.  While I am flattered that people see me checking in and working out everyday, I really wish people would believe me when I tell them that they can do it, too. 

So, how do I get motivated?  I think I can boil it down to 2 factors. 
1)  Working out is not optional.  Once you decide that, motivation really doesn't even come in to play, does it?
2)  I make it as easy as possible for myself to commit to a workout because I usually stick to workouts that are 30 minutes or less.

When Beachbody announced the release of the All Access Beachbody On Demand service, I was ecstatic.  I would now have access to every single workout Beachbody has ever released without having to pay a digital unlock fee for each workout program.  Now, I can wake up and pick a workout based on my mood, or based on how much time I have that morning. 

I'd love to share with you my favorite (and shortest) workouts ranked by length.  Which one are you excited to try out?

1.) 21 Day Fix: Pilates Fix (34 minutes, 11 seconds)
Required equipment : yoga mat
This workout will workout your core, elongate your muscles and firm your hips and thighs with low impact moves.

2.) Cize: Crazy 8's (30 minutes, 16 seconds)
Required equipment: nothing!
This workout is all about dancing and sweating. At the end you get to perform the routine to the song HANDS IN THE AIR, originally recorded by Timbaland.

3.) Core de Force: MMA Speed (26 minutes)
Required equipment: nothing!
Upper body and core-focused, this Boxing-influenced workout is short-but packs a serious punch!

4.) Focus T25: Speed 2.0 (25 minutes)
Required equipment: none
Rev it up with Shaun's calorie-scorching, core-focused speed drills. This workout has a great beat and will keep you moving so quickly, you won't even notice you're drenched in sweat!

5.) Iso Speed Hammer (24 minutes, 12 seconds)
Required equipment: Bench or Stability Ball, Weights, B-Lines Resistance Band, Chin-Up Bar or Bands with door attachment kit
A tempo-style workout that focuses on eccentric lifts help you shape lean muscle and build unprecedented strength.

6.) Piyo: Strength Intervals (22 minutes, 54 seconds)
Required equipment: none
Twenty-five minutes is all you need of this nonstop body-carving, calorie-incinerating workout that uses no weights, no equipment, and gives you no bulk!

7.) 22 Minute Hard Corps: Battle Buddy (22 minutes)
Required Equipment: none
Do you have a workout buddy?  This one is a fun one to do with a spouse or friend! Grab a partner or dumb bells for this total-body resistance routine.


8.) TurboFire: HIIT 20 (20 minutes, 3 seconds)
Required equipment: none
Give your max for up to 1-minute intervals during this class, and you can burn calories for up to 24 hours AFTER your workout's over!

9.) Insanity Max 30: Max Out 15 (15 minutes)
Required equipment: yoga mat
Just as intense as the 30-minute workouts, but at least it’s half the time! This is 15 minutes of insane cardio, Shaun T style.

10.) 10 Minute Trainer: Total Body (10 minutes)
Required equipment: resistance band
This is a classic, but effective workout from Tony Horton. Just 10 minutes to sculpt your entire body from head to toe.


All of these programs are available on Beachbody's all new All Access Pass. 
NOTE: The current offer expires on February 28th!  Grab a 30 day supply of Shakeology along with a full year of All Access OnDemand which includes every single Beachbody workout that has been released PLUS at least 2 new programs that will be released this year.  Keep in mind, most new releases cost at least $30 to $40 to unlock (per program).

Are you ready to get committed?  I have an amazing crew of challengers that check in everyday to keep us all on track.

Click on the image below to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment