Friday, June 2, 2017

Summer Bucket List 2017


Please tell me that I am not the only mom that meets the end of the school year with a little bit of anxiety.  We finally have a relatively well oiled machine with our school days.  The idea of waking up many mornings with no set plan sort of stresses me out!  Two summers ago, I over scheduled the kids with tons of camps.  Last year, we played it a little too easy and the kids spent many mornings of "free play" bickering.  We need a plan, folks.  We need something that tells us where to go, what kind of fun we're going to have and what new places we're going to discover.  

After much googling and consolidating friend's lists with website lists, I have created a summer bucket list of things to check out with the kids.  For each place listed, there are probably another 3 that didn't make it on the list.  This was just a reasonable number to not overwhelm me.

Best wishes, moms!  Please like my Pastries to Pushups Facebook page for updates on how our summer is going!  I'll share any new places we decide to try out!


No comments:

Post a Comment