Friday, October 9, 2015

Skinny Moscow Mule

Is there anyone that can actually walk into Costco and only buy what's on their list?  Congrats to you because that has yet to happen to me.  The last time I went, I picked up a case of ginger beer that they had "forced" me to sample a few weeks earlier.  Wow...that stuff is so good!  Well, this snowballed into me craving one of my new favorite cocktails--the Moscow Mule.

Ginger is a warm and comforting flavor and scent that's great for these cooler fall nights.

Ginger has also been shown to have some positive medicinal properties and can help with nausea (including morning sickness, mommies to be!), anti inflammatory properties to help with osteoporosis, chronic indigestion and much more.

This skinny version takes out the added sugar and leaves you with a light and clean version of this cocktail.








2 comments:

  1. This sounds fantastic! (Also, that's a gorgeous pic of you on this site!)
    --Emily (from Cize training)

    ReplyDelete