Thursday, November 17, 2016

My latest round of 3 Day Refresh

Pizza.  Lots and lots of pizza.  That is what's been going on in my life for the past few weeks.  Yeah, the Cubs won the World Series, the kids trick or treated, I celebrated my 38th birthday, we elected a new President and all the while, I am at home drinking wine and eating pizza to curb the stress of all of it.  Yeah, I have this healthy lifestyle and I workout everyday and eat clean but dang, my relationship with pizza. 

I proactively ordered the 3 day refresh and got started on it the day things calmed down.  Curious about why I choose to do the 3 day refresh versus a juice cleanse?  Check out the post I wrote last year about my juice cleanse experience!

This video will give you all the details on the 3 Day Refresh. 
The program is so simple to follow, includes REAL food and shakes that keep your energy levels up and keep you from getting too hungry.


So, what was the result? 
Of course you're curious to know how my results were!  I lost 6 lbs this round.  Keep in mind, going in to this Refresh, I had not been drinking my usual large amounts of water, and again, the pizza.  More importantly, it's reset my cravings and has increased my energy level.  I had the best workout this morning because I didn't feel weighed down and had a restful night's sleep, thanks largely to the fact that my food has been neutral the last few days.

If you're interested in more info, shoot me an email!  I am happy to answer any questions!

Email: pastriestopushups@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment